Sarah Boris’s work is largely typographic, often integrating an insightful play on words and comical undertones. Boris’ use of of primary colours lends her work a Pop Art edge.
An award winning French graphic designer with a flair for typography & design, Boris’ artworks have previously been on show at the ICA, Tate, the Barbican Centre and Cordy House. The artist has also gained experience as a Graphic Design University tutor whilst running workshops at the Architecture Foundation and Design Museum, as well as taking the position of Associate Lecturer at London College of Communication.
Sarah Boris's Process
Sarah Boris's Artwork
- Sarah BorisYou are here (Red)£15.00
- Sarah BorisYou Are Here – baby Blue
- Sarah BorisBloom – Orange/Black proof
- Sarah BorisYou Are Here – Green (st. patricks)
- Sarah BorisBloom – Blue and Orange£50.00
- Sarah BorisBloom – Red Proof
- Sarah BorisYou Are Here – Baby Blue AP£25.00
- Sarah BorisBloom – Blue proof£50.00
- Sarah BorisBloom – Black/Green proof
- Sarah BorisBloom Red and Green£50.00
- Sarah BorisYou are here – pink (bubblegum)
- Sarah BorisYou Are Here – Orange