Who is Callum Russell?
Relatively fresh on the scene, Edinburgh based Russell works predominantly in papercut, and uses his incredibly refined skill to explore narrative and the relationship between colour and light in scenes that would otherwise be overlooked. Pattern takes precedence in Russell’s work, and results in detailed and totally original pieces.
Callum Russell's Artwork
- Callum Russell 'Scaffolding' Flower Market £150.00 +
- Callum Russell 'St Martins – Original' Don't think, feel £800.00 +
- Callum Russell 'Waterloo – Original' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS Sold Out +
- Callum Russell 'Waterloo – Orange' Live East £65.00 +
- Callum Russell 'St Martins – Pink' FLY TO THE MOON £65.00 +
- Callum Russell 'Waterloo – Black' Let's have a Butchers £65.00 +
- Callum Russell 'St. Martins – Black' Life £65.00 +