Who is Callum Russell?
Relatively fresh on the scene, Edinburgh based Russell works predominantly in papercut, and uses his incredibly refined skill to explore narrative and the relationship between colour and light in scenes that would otherwise be overlooked. Pattern takes precedence in Russell’s work, and results in detailed and totally original pieces.
Callum Russell's Artwork
- Callum Russell 'Scaffolding' Don't think, feel £150.00 +
- Callum Russell 'St. Martins – Black' Dive in my son £65.00 +
- Callum Russell 'Waterloo – Black' DREAM OF THE STARS £65.00 +
- Callum Russell 'St Martins – Pink' Don't think, feel £65.00 +
- Callum Russell 'Waterloo – Orange' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £65.00 +
- Callum Russell 'Waterloo – Original' Columbia Road £800.00 +
- Callum Russell 'St Martins – Original' Eye spy with my little eye £800.00 +