Who is Sweet Toof?
The rosey pink gums of infamous street artist Sweet Toof are well recognised fixture throughout the streets of East London. Yet Sweet Toof’s distinctive style evolved from his distinctive street pieces and the artist is equally disciplined in traditional oil painting and hand made print making techniques which masterfully blend urban detritus with the decadence of a bygone era. Indeed, Sweet Toof layers an array of historical and contemporary cultural references to create his unconventional body of ever more coveted, iconoclastic artworks.
Sweet Toof's Artwork
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies' Well hello beautiful £145.00 +
- Sweet toof 'Roller toof, small' East End £90.00 +
- Sweet toof 'Friend or Foe' Follow Your Dreams Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Dark Horse' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies – Gold Toof (a/p)' Dive in my son Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies – Gold Toof' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies PP' Life Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'left side nose panel DESTROYED' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'front door left side DESTROYED' Let's have a Butchers Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'back door right side DESTROYED' Eye spy with my little eye Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Zipper gums – Yellow GlitteRed teeth' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Roller toof, large' Live East Sold Out +