Who is Sweet Toof?
The rosey pink gums of infamous street artist Sweet Toof are well recognised fixture throughout the streets of East London. Yet Sweet Toof’s distinctive style evolved from his distinctive street pieces and the artist is equally disciplined in traditional oil painting and hand made print making techniques which masterfully blend urban detritus with the decadence of a bygone era. Indeed, Sweet Toof layers an array of historical and contemporary cultural references to create his unconventional body of ever more coveted, iconoclastic artworks.
Sweet Toof's Artwork
- Sweet toof 'Friend or Foe' Shine Bright Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Dark Horse' JOIN THE CIRCUS Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies – Gold Toof (a/p)' Have a Goosey Gander Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies – Gold Toof' Dare to be different Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies PP' Dare to be different Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies' Dive in my son £110.00 +
- Sweet toof 'left side nose panel DESTROYED' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'front door left side DESTROYED' Flower Market Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'back door right side DESTROYED' East End Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Zipper gums – Yellow GlitteRed teeth' Eye spy with my little eye Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Roller toof, large' The breath of life Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Roller toof, small' Eye spy with my little eye £90.00 +