Who is Sweet Toof?
The rosey pink gums of infamous street artist Sweet Toof are well recognised fixture throughout the streets of East London. Yet Sweet Toof’s distinctive style evolved from his distinctive street pieces and the artist is equally disciplined in traditional oil painting and hand made print making techniques which masterfully blend urban detritus with the decadence of a bygone era. Indeed, Sweet Toof layers an array of historical and contemporary cultural references to create his unconventional body of ever more coveted, iconoclastic artworks.
Sweet Toof's Artwork
- Sweet toof 'Friend or Foe' Columbia Road Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Dark Horse' Have a Goosey Gander Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies – Gold Toof (a/p)' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies – Gold Toof' Make your wall happy Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies PP' Dive in my son Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies' DREAM OF THE STARS Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'left side nose panel DESTROYED' Dive in my son Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'front door left side DESTROYED' JOIN THE CIRCUS Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'back door right side DESTROYED' Life Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Zipper gums – Yellow GlitteRed teeth' FLY TO THE MOON Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Roller toof, large' Let's have a Butchers Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Roller toof, small' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £90.00 +