Who is Sweet Toof?
The rosey pink gums of infamous street artist Sweet Toof are well recognised fixture throughout the streets of East London. Yet Sweet Toof’s distinctive style evolved from his distinctive street pieces and the artist is equally disciplined in traditional oil painting and hand made print making techniques which masterfully blend urban detritus with the decadence of a bygone era. Indeed, Sweet Toof layers an array of historical and contemporary cultural references to create his unconventional body of ever more coveted, iconoclastic artworks.
Sweet Toof's Artwork
- Sweet toof 'Friend or Foe' East End Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Dark Horse' GO ON AN ADVENTURE Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies – Gold Toof (a/p)' Life Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies – Gold Toof' Life Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies PP' Dare to be different Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Pushing Daisies' Follow Your Dreams Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'left side nose panel DESTROYED' East End Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'front door left side DESTROYED' DREAM OF THE STARS Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'back door right side DESTROYED' Flower Market Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Zipper gums – Yellow GlitteRed teeth' Shine Bright Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Roller toof, large' Follow Your Dreams Sold Out +
- Sweet toof 'Roller toof, small' Flower Market £90.00 +