Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Diamond A/P' You Are Here £495
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Pink Diamond' Make your wall happy £495
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Stone' Shine Bright £495
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' Life £495
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Turquise' Flower Market £395
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Blue AP' JOIN THE CIRCUS £395
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' FLY TO THE MOON £395
- Eine 'Tasty P Chicken AP' Life £350
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue AP' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £795
- Eine 'Oranges MAIN EDITION' Make your wall happy £495
- Eine 'CHANGE B&W Unvarnished' East End £495
- Eine 'CHANGE B&W Gloss' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £395–£695