Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Shutter Font Numbers Black MN' Life £1,750.00 +
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' Make your wall happy £495.00 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Turquise' Dive in my son £395.00 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' Dare to be different £395.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Shot' DREAM OF THE STARS £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Andy' FLY TO THE MOON £495.00 +
- Eine 'Tasty P Chicken (a/p)' Have a Goosey Gander £350.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Scum' East End £495.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges (a/p)' Follow Your Dreams £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink PP' East End £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink Letters' Life £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey' Make your wall happy £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey (a/p)' Don't think, feel £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue (a/p)' Life £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue PP' FLY TO THE MOON £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges Main Edition (p/p)' Life £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £895.00 +
- Eine 'Change B&W Unvarnished' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £695.00 +