Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Diamond A/P' The breath of life £495
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Pink Diamond' Make your wall happy £495
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Stone' Live East £495
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £495
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Turquise' JOIN THE CIRCUS £395
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Blue AP' JOIN THE CIRCUS £395
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' Dare to be different £395
- Eine 'Tasty P Chicken AP' Breathe £350
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue AP' JOIN THE CIRCUS £795
- Eine 'Oranges MAIN EDITION' JOIN THE CIRCUS £495
- Eine 'CHANGE B&W Unvarnished' You Are Here £495