Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Stone' Life £495 +
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' If £495 +
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Pink Diamond' Bow Bells £495 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Turquise' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £395 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Blue AP' If £395 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' You Are Here £395 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Shot' Love £495 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Andy' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £495 +
- Eine 'Tasty P Chicken AP' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £350 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Scum' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £495 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey' DREAM OF THE STARS £795 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue AP' If £795 +
- Eine 'Oranges MAIN EDITION' The breath of life £495 +
- Eine 'CHANGE B&W Unvarnished' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £495 +
- Eine 'CHANGE B&W Gloss' Well hello beautiful £395–£695 +