Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' Let's have a Butchers £495.00 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Turquise' Dive in my son £395.00 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' Columbia Road £395.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Shot' Love £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Andy' You Are Here £495.00 +
- Eine 'Tasty P Chicken (a/p)' Shine Bright £350.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Scum' East End £495.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges (a/p)' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink PP' Love £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink Letters' Eye spy with my little eye £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey' Don't think, feel £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey (a/p)' Dive in my son £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue (a/p)' Breathe £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue PP' If £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges Main Edition (p/p)' Bow Bells £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey' East End £895.00 +
- Eine 'Change B&W Unvarnished' Have a Goosey Gander £695.00 +