Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Diamond A/P' Columbia Road £495
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Pink Diamond' Live East £495
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Stone' Bow Bells £495
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' East End £495
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Turquise' Don't think, feel £395
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Blue AP' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £395
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' Columbia Road £395
- Eine 'Tasty P Chicken AP' Don't think, feel £350
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue AP' Love £795
- Eine 'Oranges MAIN EDITION' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £495
- Eine 'CHANGE B&W Unvarnished' FLY TO THE MOON £495