Who is Miss Van?
Miss Van was born in 1973 in Toulouse, France and started painting on the streets at 20 years old. 1993 marked the initial inclusion of the artist’s iconic ‘doll face’ into one of her street murals and the initiation of the feminine Street Art movement.
The artist has spent most of her working life in Barcelona, uses this vibrant city as a base whilst spreading her infamous brand of sensous feminine portraiture across the res of Europe, USA & Asia. In recent years the artist has laid ever more emphasis on painting original artworks within her studio, however she has recently returned to the street with a new vigour, and elevated romanticism.
Miss Van's Artwork
- Miss Van 'Oldies v3' Live East £225.00 +
- Miss Van 'Owl Hair' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £225.00 +
- Miss Van 'Diablada V2' Flower Market £205.00 +
- Miss Van 'Sad Birdy Clown III' Live East £105.00 +
- Miss Van 'Sad Birdy Clown II' The breath of life £105.00 +
- Miss Van 'Golden Lady' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Serie Bailarinas' Bow Bells £150.00 +
- Miss Van 'Sad Birdy Clown I' Dare to be different £105.00 +
- Miss Van 'Black Mask' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £250.00 +
- Miss Van 'Mujer Pajaro V' JOIN THE CIRCUS £225.00 +
- Miss Van 'Wild At Heart I' Life £250.00 +
- Miss Van 'Dancing Hair IV' Bow Bells £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oldies VI' Live East £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Two Muses' Follow Your Dreams £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Twinkles IX' You Are Here £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Mask' Shine Bright £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Lady Bird' Dare to be different £150.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oldies V' You Are Here £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oldies IV' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Wild At Heart (grape)' Bow Bells £205.00 +