Who is Tracy Kendall?
Tracy Kendall is a UK based wallpaper designer whose unique and innovative wall coverings have a strong sense of British inventiveness and eccentricity. Kendall is a seasoned screen-printer and all the prints are hand produced by Tracy in a small (but long!) Margate studio.
Kendall sells and exhibits internationally and has an even lengthening string of awards under her belt, most recently an Elle Decor International Design Award 2014 and her artworks are held in the permanent collections, including the Geffrye Museum & V&A.
Tracy Kendall's Artwork
- Tracy Kendall 'Small Spoon (Silver)' If £125.00 +
- Tracy Kendall 'floral 7' You Are Here £150.00 +
- Tracy Kendall 'floral 9' Eye spy with my little eye £150.00 +
- Tracy Kendall 'Small feather – pewter' Have a Goosey Gander £125.00 +
- Tracy Kendall 'floral 1' Don't think, feel £150.00 +
- Tracy Kendall 'floral 3' Bow Bells £150.00 +
- Tracy Kendall 'knife (Silver)' JOIN THE CIRCUS £150.00 +
- Tracy Kendall 'slim feather' JOIN THE CIRCUS £150.00 +
- Tracy Kendall 'fork (Silver)' East End £300.00 +
- Tracy Kendall 'Spoon (Silver)' Bow Bells £150.00 +