Who is Alex Binnie?
Alex Binnie was born Alexander Michael Steven Binnie, on July 11, 1959, in Oxford, England. He is primarily known as a tattooist, and is also a printmaker; he has been a musician and performance artist.
As a tattoo artist he is known for being one of a group of artists who originated and popularised the use of large-scale tribal design (non-western, often Polynesian, and also involving elements of fusion across regional boundaries and traditions) in the West. His work reached a wide public with the publication of 1000 Tattoos by Henk Schiffmacher.
Alex Binnie's Artwork
- Alex Binnie 'No Roses' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £80.00 +
- Alex Binnie 'Khan' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £125.00 +
- Alex Binnie 'Miles' Make your wall happy £125.00 +
- Alex Binnie 'Black Heart' Dive in my son Sold Out +
- Alex Binnie 'Lain' Let's have a Butchers Sold Out +
- Alex Binnie 'Mervyn' If Sold Out +
- Alex Binnie 'Neil' TAME A WILD ANIMAL Sold Out +