Who is Alex Binnie?
Alex Binnie was born Alexander Michael Steven Binnie, on July 11, 1959, in Oxford, England. He is primarily known as a tattooist, and is also a printmaker; he has been a musician and performance artist.
As a tattoo artist he is known for being one of a group of artists who originated and popularised the use of large-scale tribal design (non-western, often Polynesian, and also involving elements of fusion across regional boundaries and traditions) in the West. His work reached a wide public with the publication of 1000 Tattoos by Henk Schiffmacher.
Alex Binnie's Artwork
- Alex Binnie 'No Roses' Dive in my son £80.00 +
- Alex Binnie 'Black Heart' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- Alex Binnie 'Lain' Columbia Road Sold Out +
- Alex Binnie 'Khan' Flower Market £125.00 +
- Alex Binnie 'Mervyn' Breathe Sold Out +
- Alex Binnie 'Neil' Live East Sold Out +
- Alex Binnie 'Miles' Flower Market £125.00 +