That’s right! Nelly Duff is excited to announce we are now working with the wonderful people at Own Art to give you the opportunity to purchase artworks by spreading the cost over ten-month interest free instalments. Sounds good right? We thought so too.
So, here’s how it works:
Own Art is an Arts Council England funded scheme, which is designed to make it easy and affordable for anyone and everyone to buy contemporary art. By signing up to purchase a Nelly Duff artwork, you can split the payment evenly over 10 months interest free, whist being able to take the work away on the same day! If the total amount is over the upper limit, you can put down a deposit and use Own Art as a part-payment. You can even add multiple works to the same loan, so you aren’t slowed down when building your art collection.
Many of our limited edition prints and original works are included in the scheme, just look out for the Own Art logo. All that’s left to do now is make your selection. On your marks, get set, go!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Interest free credit is available on selected Limited edition prints and originals.
- The prints must be from an edition of 150 or less and by a living artist.
- The Own Art scheme is available to UK residents who are over 18
- Apply for a loan between £100 and £25,000 when purchasing eligible art.
- Finance is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Loans are 0% APR Representative