No image set yet...
Who is Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn?
Namibian born and London based, Lacheiener-Kuhn utilises her ancestral duality through combining vintage family photographs with collaged extracts from contemporary magazines. Through combining these antithetical subjects, she provides a wry commentary on identity, sexuality and memory. Lacheiner-Kuhn has exhibited internationally, from the US to South Africa, and most recently at London’s Other Art Fair, propelling her position further as a driving force in the contemporary urban art scene.
Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn's Artwork
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Bushland Cheeks' Dive in my son £300.00 +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Shopping Queen' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £300.00 +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Soul Vibrations' Bow Bells Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Leather Games' TAME A WILD ANIMAL Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Lets Take A Dive Together' TAME A WILD ANIMAL Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Makalani Twins' Live East Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Wet Swakop' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Wild Rebel' Eye spy with my little eye Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'The Bow' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £300.00 +