Who is Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn?
Namibian born and London based, Lacheiener-Kuhn utilises her ancestral duality through combining vintage family photographs with collaged extracts from contemporary magazines. Through combining these antithetical subjects, she provides a wry commentary on identity, sexuality and memory. Lacheiner-Kuhn has exhibited internationally, from the US to South Africa, and most recently at London’s Other Art Fair, propelling her position further as a driving force in the contemporary urban art scene.
Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn's Artwork
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Bushland Cheeks' You Are Here Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Shopping Queen' FLY TO THE MOON £300.00 +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Soul Vibrations' Eye spy with my little eye Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Leather Games' Dare to be different Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Lets Take A Dive Together' Shine Bright Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Makalani Twins' GO ON AN ADVENTURE Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Wet Swakop' Dare to be different Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Wild Rebel' TAME A WILD ANIMAL Sold Out +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'The Bow' Flower Market £300.00 +