No image set yet...
Who is Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn?
Namibian born and London based, Lacheiener-Kuhn utilises her ancestral duality through combining vintage family photographs with collaged extracts from contemporary magazines. Through combining these antithetical subjects, she provides a wry commentary on identity, sexuality and memory. Lacheiner-Kuhn has exhibited internationally, from the US to South Africa, and most recently at London’s Other Art Fair, propelling her position further as a driving force in the contemporary urban art scene.
Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn's Artwork
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Wet Swakop' JOIN THE CIRCUS £300.00 +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'The Bow' East End £300.00 +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Buchland Cheeks' Love £300.00 +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Leather Games' Love £300.00 +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Shopping Queen' Dare to be different £300.00 +
- Anne Lacheiner-Kuhn 'Makalani Twins' DREAM OF THE STARS £300.00 +