Who is Camille Walala?
Camille Walala is a purveyor of powerfully positive digital print.The energy of her work is infectiously represented in everything she produces. A graduate in Textile Design from the University of Brighton, her namesake brand was established in East London in 2009, where she continues to live.
The French-born designer has listed the Memphis-Group pieces in her father’s home in Paris, and the African patterns from her mother’s residence in Provence as key inspirations to her style.
The distinctive style of Walala is recognisable to most East London street-walker, jewellery and textile-buyer, and print-lover. Her style resonates with the city, in the fusion of diverse influences and styles. Her vibrant patterns have embellished the Splice building on Old Street, fittingly called ‘Dream Come True’.
Recent work has seen her progressing from her popular textile-based range to include Art Direction, Interior Design and Murals.
Nelly Duff offers prints that demonstrate Walala’s gifted understanding of space, pattern and above all, colour.
Camille Walala's Artwork
- Camille Walala 'Razzle Totem – Yellow' Dare to be different £300.00 +
- Camille Walala 'Mazing – Metallic Red' Follow Your Dreams £250.00 +
- Camille Walala 'Carnival – Pink' Have a Goosey Gander £125.00 +
- Camille Walala 'Mazing – Gloss Red' JOIN THE CIRCUS £300.00 +
- Camille Walala 'Mazing Unique – Hot Pink' Shine Bright £450.00 +
- Camille Walala 'Mazing Unique – Bright Coral' Love £450.00 +
- Camille Walala 'Mazing Unique – Gold' Don't think, feel £450.00 +
- Camille Walala 'Carnival – Blue' Well hello beautiful £175.00 +
- Camille Walala 'Carnival Unique – Fluorescent Yellow' Life £325.00 +