Who is Carl Cashman?
Carl Cashman is a contemporary artist based in Devon, who creates stunning, vibrant geometric-based optical art. His work is inspired by, in his words, “a wellspent youth playing pixelated games and dancing in disused warehouses.”
Some of Carl’s work is painted using UV reactive paint, which adds a further visual element to the pieces when seen in the right environment.
Carl Cashman's Artwork
- Carl Cashman 'Acid Reflux Square Gold' Dare to be different £195.00 +
- Carl Cashman 'Acid Reflux Square Silver' Flower Market £195.00 +
- Carl Cashman 'Love Hurts – Neon Green' Shine Bright £95.00 +
- Carl Cashman 'Mashed Potato Mountains' JOIN THE CIRCUS £150.00 +
- Carl Cashman 'Love Hurts – Neon Pink' Breathe £95.00 +
- Carl Cashman 'Love Hurts – Neon Blue' East End £95.00 +