Who is Mako Miyamoto?
It turns out that Wookiees — you know, Chewbacca’s long-haired brethren — enjoy Instagram filters, street fighting and roller skates just like the rest of us. At least, according to the twisted universe of Japanese photographer Mako Miyamoto, aka Neon Werewolf, they do. In a series of clever, disturbing and hilariously arbitrary images, Miyamoto captures the daily life of Wookiees… or what Wookiees would look like today if they were bridesmaids and yoga practitioners. Miyamoto has been operating under the moniker Neon Werewolf for two-and-a-half years now, and is drawn to the visage of the Wookiee for reasons beyond a standard obsession with George Lucas’ famed films. (Bio source http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/25/daily-lives-of-wookiees_n_3806627.html )
Mako Miyamoto's Artwork
- Mako Miyamoto 'Holding Off Eternity – 2:05AM (A/P)' GO ON AN ADVENTURE Sold Out +
- Mako Miyamoto 'Holding Off Eternity – 3:45PM' Follow Your Dreams £190.00 +
- Mako Miyamoto 'Holding Off Eternity – 11:53AM' The breath of life Sold Out +
- Mako Miyamoto 'Holding Off Eternity – 11:11AM' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- Mako Miyamoto 'Holding Off Eternity – 2:05AM' Don't think, feel Sold Out +