Who is Miss Van?
Miss Van was born in 1973 in Toulouse, France and started painting on the streets at 20 years old. 1993 marked the initial inclusion of the artist’s iconic ‘doll face’ into one of her street murals and the initiation of the feminine Street Art movement.
The artist has spent most of her working life in Barcelona, uses this vibrant city as a base whilst spreading her infamous brand of sensous feminine portraiture across the res of Europe, USA & Asia. In recent years the artist has laid ever more emphasis on painting original artworks within her studio, however she has recently returned to the street with a new vigour, and elevated romanticism.
Miss Van's Artwork
- Miss Van 'Llorona' Columbia Road £295.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness I' Don't think, feel £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Owl Hair' Don't think, feel £225.00 +
- Miss Van 'Golden Lady' If £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Wild At Heart I' Bow Bells £250.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oldies VI' JOIN THE CIRCUS £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Two Muses' Don't think, feel £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Twinkles IX' Dive in my son £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Lady Bird' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £150.00 +
- Miss Van 'Flaming Hair' Follow Your Dreams £395.00 +