Who is Miss Van?
Miss Van was born in 1973 in Toulouse, France and started painting on the streets at 20 years old. 1993 marked the initial inclusion of the artist’s iconic ‘doll face’ into one of her street murals and the initiation of the feminine Street Art movement.
The artist has spent most of her working life in Barcelona, uses this vibrant city as a base whilst spreading her infamous brand of sensous feminine portraiture across the res of Europe, USA & Asia. In recent years the artist has laid ever more emphasis on painting original artworks within her studio, however she has recently returned to the street with a new vigour, and elevated romanticism.
Nelly Duff is proud to offer the largest collection of Miss Van’s editions.
Miss Van's Artwork
- Miss Van 'Llorona' Shine Bright £295.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness I' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Owl Hair' FLY TO THE MOON £225.00 +
- Miss Van 'Golden Lady' Columbia Road £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Wild At Heart I' Don't think, feel £250.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oldies VI' Well hello beautiful £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Two Muses' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Twinkles IX' Follow Your Dreams £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Lady Bird' Breathe £150.00 +
- Miss Van 'Flaming Hair' JOIN THE CIRCUS £395.00 +