Who is Miss Van?
Miss Van was born in 1973 in Toulouse, France and started painting on the streets at 20 years old. 1993 marked the initial inclusion of the artist’s iconic ‘doll face’ into one of her street murals and the initiation of the feminine Street Art movement.
The artist has spent most of her working life in Barcelona, uses this vibrant city as a base whilst spreading her infamous brand of sensous feminine portraiture across the res of Europe, USA & Asia. In recent years the artist has laid ever more emphasis on painting original artworks within her studio, however she has recently returned to the street with a new vigour, and elevated romanticism.
Miss Van's Artwork
- Miss Van 'Llorona' FLY TO THE MOON £295.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness III' DREAM OF THE STARS £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness II' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness I' You Are Here £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Owl Hair' Shine Bright £225.00 +
- Miss Van 'Diablada V2' The breath of life £205.00 +
- Miss Van 'Golden Lady' DREAM OF THE STARS £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Wild At Heart I' Dive in my son £250.00 +
- Miss Van 'Dancing Hair IV' Have a Goosey Gander £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oldies VI' If £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Two Muses' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Twinkles IX' Don't think, feel £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Lady Bird' Shine Bright £150.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oldies V' Don't think, feel £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Flaming Hair' Follow Your Dreams £395.00 +
- Miss Van 'Mujer Pajaro 1' Bow Bells £245.00 +