Who is Miss Van?
Miss Van was born in 1973 in Toulouse, France and started painting on the streets at 20 years old. 1993 marked the initial inclusion of the artist’s iconic ‘doll face’ into one of her street murals and the initiation of the feminine Street Art movement.
The artist has spent most of her working life in Barcelona, uses this vibrant city as a base whilst spreading her infamous brand of sensous feminine portraiture across the res of Europe, USA & Asia. In recent years the artist has laid ever more emphasis on painting original artworks within her studio, however she has recently returned to the street with a new vigour, and elevated romanticism.
Miss Van's Artwork
- Miss Van 'Llorona' DREAM OF THE STARS £295.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness III' Love £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness I' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Owl Hair' Let's have a Butchers £225.00 +
- Miss Van 'Diablada V2' Bow Bells £205.00 +
- Miss Van 'Golden Lady' Columbia Road £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Wild At Heart I' Have a Goosey Gander £250.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oldies VI' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Two Muses' Follow Your Dreams £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Twinkles IX' The breath of life £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Lady Bird' Well hello beautiful £150.00 +
- Miss Van 'Flaming Hair' Dare to be different £395.00 +
- Miss Van 'Mujer Pajaro 1' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £245.00 +