Who is Miss Van?
Miss Van was born in 1973 in Toulouse, France and started painting on the streets at 20 years old. 1993 marked the initial inclusion of the artist’s iconic ‘doll face’ into one of her street murals and the initiation of the feminine Street Art movement.
The artist has spent most of her working life in Barcelona, uses this vibrant city as a base whilst spreading her infamous brand of sensous feminine portraiture across the res of Europe, USA & Asia. In recent years the artist has laid ever more emphasis on painting original artworks within her studio, however she has recently returned to the street with a new vigour, and elevated romanticism.
Nelly Duff is proud to offer the largest collection of Miss Van’s editions.
Miss Van's Artwork
- Miss Van 'Bailarinas V' Flower Market £480.00 +
- Miss Van 'Black Eyes on Sepia' Columbia Road £380.00 +
- Miss Van 'Don’t Wait Too Long II' Flower Market £300.00 +
- Miss Van 'Gitana I' Live East £230.00 +
- Miss Van 'Gitana II' If £230.00 +
- Miss Van 'Gitana IV' Dare to be different £90.00 +
- Miss Van 'Gorditas De Chicharron' Bow Bells £480.00 +
- Miss Van 'I Feel Safer Here' Don't think, feel £170.00 +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 1 – Standard' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £195.00 +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 2' Shine Bright £5,000.00 +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 4' Live East £3,500.00 +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse III – Standard' Follow Your Dreams £195.00 +
- Miss Van 'La Symphonie Des Songs' Don't think, feel £450.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oh Lord I' Dive in my son £320.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oh Lord III & IV' Life £270.00 +
- Miss Van 'Palomita I' Columbia Road £380.00 +
- Miss Van 'Palomita II' Let's have a Butchers £380.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness III' Love £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness II' Breathe £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness I' Columbia Road £85.00 +