Who is Miss Van?
Miss Van was born in 1973 in Toulouse, France and started painting on the streets at 20 years old. 1993 marked the initial inclusion of the artist’s iconic ‘doll face’ into one of her street murals and the initiation of the feminine Street Art movement.
The artist has spent most of her working life in Barcelona, uses this vibrant city as a base whilst spreading her infamous brand of sensous feminine portraiture across the res of Europe, USA & Asia. In recent years the artist has laid ever more emphasis on painting original artworks within her studio, however she has recently returned to the street with a new vigour, and elevated romanticism.
Nelly Duff is proud to offer the largest collection of Miss Van’s editions.
Miss Van's Artwork
- Miss Van 'Llorona' Flower Market £295.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness I' You Are Here £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Owl Hair' The breath of life £225.00 +
- Miss Van 'Golden Lady' Dive in my son £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Wild At Heart I' Well hello beautiful £250.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oldies VI' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Two Muses' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Twinkles IX' Eye spy with my little eye £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Lady Bird' Dive in my son £150.00 +
- Miss Van 'Flaming Hair' Flower Market £395.00 +