Who is Miss Van?
Miss Van was born in 1973 in Toulouse, France and started painting on the streets at 20 years old. 1993 marked the initial inclusion of the artist’s iconic ‘doll face’ into one of her street murals and the initiation of the feminine Street Art movement.
The artist has spent most of her working life in Barcelona, uses this vibrant city as a base whilst spreading her infamous brand of sensous feminine portraiture across the res of Europe, USA & Asia. In recent years the artist has laid ever more emphasis on painting original artworks within her studio, however she has recently returned to the street with a new vigour, and elevated romanticism.
Nelly Duff is proud to offer the largest collection of Miss Van’s editions.
Miss Van's Artwork
- Miss Van 'Gitana I' JOIN THE CIRCUS £230.00 +
- Miss Van 'Gitana II' Bow Bells £230.00 +
- Miss Van 'Gitana IV' Columbia Road £90.00 +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 1' If Sold Out +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 2' If £3,500.00 +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 3' Bow Bells Sold Out +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 4' Let's have a Butchers £5,000.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness III' Well hello beautiful £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness II' Have a Goosey Gander £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness I' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Llorona' Have a Goosey Gander £295.00 +
- Miss Van 'Bailarinas V – Large' East End Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Palomita V2' Live East Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Oldies v3' East End Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Owl Hair' Columbia Road Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Diablada V2' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Palomita V1' Eye spy with my little eye Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Sad Birdy Clown III' Dive in my son Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Sad Birdy Clown II' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Sad Birdy Clown I' Love Sold Out +