Who is Miss Van?
Miss Van was born in 1973 in Toulouse, France and started painting on the streets at 20 years old. 1993 marked the initial inclusion of the artist’s iconic ‘doll face’ into one of her street murals and the initiation of the feminine Street Art movement.
The artist has spent most of her working life in Barcelona, uses this vibrant city as a base whilst spreading her infamous brand of sensous feminine portraiture across the res of Europe, USA & Asia. In recent years the artist has laid ever more emphasis on painting original artworks within her studio, however she has recently returned to the street with a new vigour, and elevated romanticism.
Miss Van's Artwork
- Miss Van 'Llorona' East End £295.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness I' Make your wall happy £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Owl Hair' Flower Market £225.00 +
- Miss Van 'Golden Lady' Let's have a Butchers £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Wild At Heart I' Eye spy with my little eye £250.00 +
- Miss Van 'Oldies VI' Have a Goosey Gander £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Two Muses' Let's have a Butchers £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Twinkles IX' Bow Bells £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Lady Bird' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £150.00 +
- Miss Van 'Flaming Hair' Breathe £395.00 +