Who is Miss Van?
Miss Van was born in 1973 in Toulouse, France and started painting on the streets at 20 years old. 1993 marked the initial inclusion of the artist’s iconic ‘doll face’ into one of her street murals and the initiation of the feminine Street Art movement.
The artist has spent most of her working life in Barcelona, uses this vibrant city as a base whilst spreading her infamous brand of sensous feminine portraiture across the res of Europe, USA & Asia. In recent years the artist has laid ever more emphasis on painting original artworks within her studio, however she has recently returned to the street with a new vigour, and elevated romanticism.
Nelly Duff is proud to offer the largest collection of Miss Van’s editions.
Miss Van's Artwork
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 1' JOIN THE CIRCUS Sold Out +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 2' You Are Here £3,500.00 +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 3' If Sold Out +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 4' FLY TO THE MOON £5,000.00 +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness III' You Are Here Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness II' East End Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Soft Blindness I' Shine Bright £85.00 +
- Miss Van 'Llorona' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £295.00 +
- Miss Van 'Bailarinas V – Large' Love Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Palomita V2' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Oldies v3' Columbia Road Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Owl Hair' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £225.00 +
- Miss Van 'Diablada V2' Have a Goosey Gander Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Palomita V1' The breath of life Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Sad Birdy Clown III' GO ON AN ADVENTURE Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Sad Birdy Clown II' Let's have a Butchers Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Sad Birdy Clown I' FLY TO THE MOON Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Golden Lady' Life £245.00 +
- Miss Van 'Bunnylover' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS Sold Out +
- Miss Van 'Princesas V6' Breathe Sold Out +