Who is Mobstr?
When Mobstr started to paint his strikingly simple, clever and thought provoking statements across East London from approximately 5 years ago, the public were blown away by the stark evaluative nature of each piece. It’s rare that an artist comes along who really stands out. Found emblazoned across most surfaces the city provides, his pieces are often playfully mocking yet carry with them a mature voice. Transparent, blunt and potent: this is the ethos of Mobstr.
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens' Follow Your Dreams £90.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens 2' Columbia Road £100.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Red' You Are Here £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Turquoise' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Watch Yourself' Eye spy with my little eye £82.00 +
- Mobstr 'Game Over' DREAM OF THE STARS £82.00 +
- Mobstr 'The Curious Frontier of Red' Dive in my son £150.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude' FLY TO THE MOON £250.00 +