Who is Mobstr?
When Mobstr started to paint his strikingly simple, clever and thought provoking statements across East London from approximately 5 years ago, the public were blown away by the stark evaluative nature of each piece. It’s rare that an artist comes along who really stands out. Found emblazoned across most surfaces the city provides, his pieces are often playfully mocking yet carry with them a mature voice. Transparent, blunt and potent: this is the ethos of Mobstr.
- Mobstr 'How Rude – Etched Mirror' Columbia Road £135.00 +
- Mobstr 'Something Like That – Inverse' Let's have a Butchers £120.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens' If £90.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens 2' Columbia Road £100.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Red' Dive in my son £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Turquoise' Bow Bells £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Game Over' FLY TO THE MOON £82.00 +
- Mobstr 'The Curious Frontier of Red' JOIN THE CIRCUS £150.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude' Columbia Road £250.00 +