Who is Mobstr?
When Mobstr started to paint his strikingly simple, clever and thought provoking statements across East London from approximately 5 years ago, the public were blown away by the stark evaluative nature of each piece. It’s rare that an artist comes along who really stands out. Found emblazoned across most surfaces the city provides, his pieces are often playfully mocking yet carry with them a mature voice. Transparent, blunt and potent: this is the ethos of Mobstr.
- Mobstr 'How Rude – Etched Mirror A/P' Eye spy with my little eye Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'Something Like That – Inverse' JOIN THE CIRCUS £120.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude – Etched Mirror' Have a Goosey Gander £135.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £90.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens 2' DREAM OF THE STARS £100.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Turquoise' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Red' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude (Yellow)' Let's have a Butchers Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'How Rude (Magenta)' DREAM OF THE STARS Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'Watch Yourself' Eye spy with my little eye Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'Game Over' Have a Goosey Gander £82.00 +
- Mobstr 'The Curious Frontier of Red' Dare to be different £150.00–£165.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude' The breath of life Sold Out +