Who is Mobstr?
When Mobstr started to paint his strikingly simple, clever and thought provoking statements across East London from approximately 5 years ago, the public were blown away by the stark evaluative nature of each piece. It’s rare that an artist comes along who really stands out. Found emblazoned across most surfaces the city provides, his pieces are often playfully mocking yet carry with them a mature voice. Transparent, blunt and potent: this is the ethos of Mobstr.
- Mobstr 'Something Like That – Inverse' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £120.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude – Etched Mirror' FLY TO THE MOON £135.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens' FLY TO THE MOON £90.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens 2' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £100.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Turquoise' Bow Bells £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Red' Have a Goosey Gander £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude (Yellow)' Love Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'How Rude (Magenta)' GO ON AN ADVENTURE Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'Watch Yourself' East End Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'Game Over' Breathe £82.00 +
- Mobstr 'The Curious Frontier of Red' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £150.00–£165.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude' Make your wall happy £250.00 +