Who is Mobstr?
When Mobstr started to paint his strikingly simple, clever and thought provoking statements across East London from approximately 5 years ago, the public were blown away by the stark evaluative nature of each piece. It’s rare that an artist comes along who really stands out. Found emblazoned across most surfaces the city provides, his pieces are often playfully mocking yet carry with them a mature voice. Transparent, blunt and potent: this is the ethos of Mobstr.
- Mobstr 'How Rude – Etched Mirror' Have a Goosey Gander £135.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens' Well hello beautiful £90.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens 2' Breathe £100.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Red' If £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Turquoise' You Are Here £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Game Over' Follow Your Dreams £82.00 +
- Mobstr 'The Curious Frontier of Red' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £150.00–£165.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude' The breath of life £250.00 +