Who is Mobstr?
When Mobstr started to paint his strikingly simple, clever and thought provoking statements across East London from approximately 5 years ago, the public were blown away by the stark evaluative nature of each piece. It’s rare that an artist comes along who really stands out. Found emblazoned across most surfaces the city provides, his pieces are often playfully mocking yet carry with them a mature voice. Transparent, blunt and potent: this is the ethos of Mobstr.
- Mobstr 'How Rude – Etched Mirror A/P' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'Whatever.' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £50.00 +
- Mobstr 'Something Like That – Inverse' Love Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'How Rude – Etched Mirror' Dive in my son £135.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens' Have a Goosey Gander Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens 2' Let's have a Butchers £100.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Turquoise' DREAM OF THE STARS £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Red' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude (Yellow)' FLY TO THE MOON Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'How Rude (Magenta)' East End Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'Watch Yourself' Shine Bright Sold Out +
- Mobstr 'Game Over' Let's have a Butchers £82.00 +
- Mobstr 'The Curious Frontier of Red' You Are Here £150.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE +