Who is Mobstr?
When Mobstr started to paint his strikingly simple, clever and thought provoking statements across East London from approximately 5 years ago, the public were blown away by the stark evaluative nature of each piece. It’s rare that an artist comes along who really stands out. Found emblazoned across most surfaces the city provides, his pieces are often playfully mocking yet carry with them a mature voice. Transparent, blunt and potent: this is the ethos of Mobstr.
- Mobstr 'How Rude – Etched Mirror' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £135.00 +
- Mobstr 'Something Like That – Inverse' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £120.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens' Eye spy with my little eye £90.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens 2' East End £100.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Red' Let's have a Butchers £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Turquoise' Well hello beautiful £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Game Over' Love £82.00 +
- Mobstr 'The Curious Frontier of Red' Life £150.00 +
- Mobstr 'How Rude' Dive in my son £250.00 +