Who is Mobstr?
When Mobstr started to paint his strikingly simple, clever and thought provoking statements across East London from approximately 5 years ago, the public were blown away by the stark evaluative nature of each piece. It’s rare that an artist comes along who really stands out. Found emblazoned across most surfaces the city provides, his pieces are often playfully mocking yet carry with them a mature voice. Transparent, blunt and potent: this is the ethos of Mobstr.
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens' Dive in my son £90.00 +
- Mobstr 'Shit Happens 2' Don't think, feel £100.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Red' FLY TO THE MOON £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Cliché Sellout – Turquoise' Bow Bells £180.00 +
- Mobstr 'Watch Yourself' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £82.00 +
- Mobstr 'Game Over' Shine Bright £82.00 +
- Mobstr 'The Curious Frontier of Red' East End £150.00 +