Who is Ramon Maiden?
Ramon Maiden’s illustrations reflect the life of the itinerant artist; constantly travelling and sampling influences from across time and place. Born in 1972 in Barcelona, Ramon never traditionally trained as an artist, instead teaching himself according to varying inspirations. He returns in his artwork to the tattoo as a powerful form of artistic expression, taking icons from pop culture, history and religion and giving them a new narrative through the expressive ability of tattoos.
Ramon Maiden's Artwork
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 1' The breath of life Sold Out +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 2' Make your wall happy £3,500.00 +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 3' Make your wall happy Sold Out +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 4' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £5,000.00 +
- Ramon Maiden 'The Beast Enigma' Have a Goosey Gander £70.00 +
- Ramon Maiden 'The Beast Queen' The breath of life £70.00 +
- Ramon Maiden 'Snake Charmer III' Let's have a Butchers £65.00 +
- Ramon Maiden 'Snake Charmer' The breath of life Sold Out +
- Ramon Maiden 'Inma, The Cat’s Diva' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £84.00 +
- Ramon Maiden 'Lust' Life £108.00 +