Who is Ramon Maiden?
Ramon Maiden’s illustrations reflect the life of the itinerant artist; constantly travelling and sampling influences from across time and place. Born in 1972 in Barcelona, Ramon never traditionally trained as an artist, instead teaching himself according to varying inspirations. He returns in his artwork to the tattoo as a powerful form of artistic expression, taking icons from pop culture, history and religion and giving them a new narrative through the expressive ability of tattoos.
Ramon Maiden's Artwork
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 1' Bow Bells Sold Out +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 2' Eye spy with my little eye £3,500.00 +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 3' East End Sold Out +
- Miss Van x Ramon Maiden 'Indigo Muse 4' Shine Bright £5,000.00 +
- Ramon Maiden 'The Beast Enigma' FLY TO THE MOON £70.00 +
- Ramon Maiden 'The Beast Queen' DREAM OF THE STARS £70.00 +
- Ramon Maiden 'Snake Charmer III' Dare to be different £65.00 +
- Ramon Maiden 'Snake Charmer' Flower Market Sold Out +
- Ramon Maiden 'Inma, The Cat’s Diva' Live East £84.00 +
- Ramon Maiden 'Lust' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £108.00 +