Who is Shepard Fairey?
The obey campaign can be explained as an experiment in phenomenology.
The aim of phenomenology is to reawaken a sense of wonder about one’s environment. The obey campaign attempts to stimulate curiosity and bring people to question both the campaign and their relationship with their surroundings. Because people are not used to seeing advertisements or propaganda for which the motive is not obvious, frequent and novel encounters with obey propaganda provoke thought and possible frustration, nevertheless revitalising the viewer’s perception and attention to detail.
Shepard Fairey's Artwork
- Shepard Fairey 'Dark Wave' Love £95.00 +
- Shepard Fairey 'Lifeguard Not On Duty' JOIN THE CIRCUS £95.00 +
- Shepard Fairey 'Paradise Turns' Dare to be different £95.00 +
- Shepard Fairey 'Make Art Not War' Don't think, feel £95.00 +
- Shepard Fairey 'SPRAY CAN (RubyRith)' DREAM OF THE STARS £4,200.00 +
- Shepard Fairey 'Obey Giant Offset Print' Have a Goosey Gander £95.00 +