Who is Vic Lee?
Vic coined the term ‘Londonereas’ ( play on London-ers-areas) as a title for his beautiful hand drawn and printed illustrations of London’s historical streets. The classical elements of the buildings contrast with the modern businesses that now inhabit Columbia Road. Vic presents its distinctive character with the intention to embrace the community and visitors alike, in order to capture a piece of history and memory.
The London Design Festival 2010 described Vic’s prints as ‘cooler than a fridge. Fact’.
Vic Lee's Artwork
- Vic Lee 'The London Map' Well hello beautiful £295.00 +
- 'Broadway Market' Love £45.00 +
- Vic Lee 'Shoreditch' East End £45.00 +
- Vic Lee 'Columbia Road 2013' Have a Goosey Gander £45.00 +
- Vic Lee 'Dubious London Stories' Don't think, feel £75.00 +
- Vic Lee 'EAST London Stories' Follow Your Dreams £75.00 +