Who is Vic Lee?
Vic coined the term ‘Londonereas’ ( play on London-ers-areas) as a title for his beautiful hand drawn and printed illustrations of London’s historical streets. The classical elements of the buildings contrast with the modern businesses that now inhabit Columbia Road. Vic presents its distinctive character with the intention to embrace the community and visitors alike, in order to capture a piece of history and memory.
The London Design Festival 2010 described Vic’s prints as ‘cooler than a fridge. Fact’.
Vic Lee's Artwork
- Vic Lee 'Columbia Road 2018' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £45.00 +
- Vic Lee 'Columbia Road' The breath of life Sold Out +
- Vic Lee 'The London Map' Columbia Road £295.00 +
- 'Broadway Market' DREAM OF THE STARS £45.00 +
- Vic Lee 'Shoreditch' Love £45.00 +
- Vic Lee 'Dubious London Stories' Live East Sold Out +
- Vic Lee 'East London Stories' Love Sold Out +