Alongside the ‘big’ questions pondered by humanity, renegade artist Mobstr has introduced a new question: ‘Huh?’
This thought-provoking intervention has accompanied the artist in his journey across East London and beyond. Interrogating passers-by, with a seemingly empty query, upon billboards, walls, road-signs and even the heels of shoes.
New to Nelly Duff is ‘Game Over’ that poses the same question with a glow-in-the-dark print, achieved by a two colour phosphorescent screen print.
Mobstr ‘Game Over’'s Process
‘Game Over’ is inspired by a big-brother ‘Huh?’ that appeared on the streets of Hackney. The hand-cut stencil work morphed into the urban-scape during the day, only to surprise drivers-by with its glow-in-the-dark lettering when the sun came down.
Also new to Nelly is Mobstr’s ‘Watch Yourself’. This tongue-in-cheek artwork is a woodcut relief print, hand-printed by the artist, with a finishing touch of humility!
The Artist's Artwork
- Mobstr How Rude
- Mobstr The Curious Frontier of Red £150.00
- Mobstr The Curious Frontier of Red P/P Sold Out
- Mobstr Game Over £82.00
- Mobstr Watch Yourself Sold Out
- Mobstr How Rude (Magenta) Sold Out
- Mobstr How Rude (Yellow) Sold Out
- Mobstr Cliché Sellout – Red £180.00
- Mobstr Cliché Sellout – Turquoise £180.00
- Mobstr Shit Happens 2 £100.00
- Mobstr Shit Happens Sold Out
- Mobstr How Rude – Etched Mirror £135.00
- Mobstr Something Like That – Inverse Sold Out
- Mobstr How Rude – Etched Mirror A/P Sold Out
- Mobstr Whatever. £50.00