While their artwork might show us whats going on inside their heads, that leaves us wondering, whats going on inside their studio? In this feature, Team Nelly gets an exclusive insight into the minds, studios and snacking habits of our brilliant artists. This week, King of the polaroid Andrew J Millar let us know his top ten of all things weird and wonderful.
1. Favourite place to work?
From the comfort of home.
- Favourite music to listen to while working?
Nick Cave, Wu-tang Clan.
- Favourite contemporary artist on the scene today?
- Favourite snack to power your artistic process?
Craft houmous, oatcakes, unicorn cucumbers & Daisy & Dom dark chocolate.
- Favourite ever album cover?
Unkle’s War Stories.
- Favourite exhibition of 2017 (big or small!)
- Favourite animal?
Whales are pretty mind-blowing.
- Favourite medium to work with?
- Favourite tipple of choice after a days work?
Mezcal & Ting!
- Favourite edition you have released/sold with Nelly Duff?