While their artwork might show us whats going on inside their heads, that leaves us wondering, whats going on inside their studio? In this feature, Team Nelly gets an exclusive insight into the minds, studios and snacking habits of our brilliant artists. This week, portrayer of the animal kingdom and one of Britain’s leading urban artists Dave White lets us know his top ten of all things weird and wonderful.
- Favourite place to work?
At my studio in Devon.
- Favourite music to listen to while working?
Classic Jungle 95-2005
- Favourite contemporary artist on the scene today?
- Favourite snack to power your artistic process?
Nakd Peanut bars.
- Favourite ever album cover?
- Favourite exhibition of 2017 (big or small!)
Soutine, Portraits cooks Waiters and Bellboys at the Courthauld.
- Favourite animal?
- Favourite medium to work with?
- Favourite tipple of choice after a days work?
Roasted Rice green Tea.
- Favourite edition you have released/sold with Nelly Duff
Gold leaf tiger 2017.