While their artwork might show us whats going on inside their heads, that leaves us wondering, whats going on inside their studio? In this feature, Team Nelly gets an exclusive insight into the minds, studios and snacking habits of our brilliant artists. This week, portrayer of the imagined and miniscule Pablo Delgado lets us know his top ten of all things weird and wonderful.
- Favourite place to work?
Somewhere away from home
- Favourite music to listen to while working?
It changes, from rock ,hard rock to piano pieces, jazz, reggae…. together with a movie in mute
- Favourite contemporary artist on the scene today?
John Stezaker, Kevin Francis, Rafael lozano-hemmer, Edoardo Tresoldi, David Shrigley, William Ketriige… maybe more, I don´t have a favourite.
- Favourite snack to power your artistic process?
- Favourite ever album cover?
Evil (Miles Davis)
- Favourite exhibition of 2017 (big or small!)
Matisse in the studio
- Favourite animal?
Birds, (Either those little ones that you see on the sidewalk or at 400m high)
- Favourite medium to work with?
- Favourite tipple of choice after a days work?
- Favourite edition you have released/sold with Nelly Duff?
The Stretcher (White edition)