While their artwork might show us whats going on inside their heads, that leaves us wondering, whats going on inside their studio? In this feature, Team Nelly gets an exclusive insight into the minds, studios and snacking habits of our brilliant artists. This week, antique stylist and artist Soozy Lipsey lets us know her top ten of all things weird and wonderful.
So let’s get started!
- Favourite place to work?
- Favourite music to listen to while working?
Charlie Parker or Trash Radio.
- Favourite contemporary artist on the scene today?
- Favourite snack to power your artistic process?
- Favourite ever album cover?
Hmm….Don’t have one!
- Favourite exhibition of 2017 (Big or small)
Seeing Rene Magritte’s house in Brussels.
- Favourite animal?
- Favourite medium to work with?
Collectable ephemera, antique oil paintings, obselete objects.
- Favourite tipple after a days work?
Not caring about anything.
- Favourite edition you have released/sold with Nelly Duff?
‘Smockin’ for sure!