While their artwork might show us whats going on inside their heads, that leaves us wondering, whats going on inside their studio? In this feature, Team Nelly gets an exclusive insight into the minds, studios and snacking habits of our brilliant artists. This week, gluten fiends The Toasters let us know their top ten of all things weird and wonderful.
- Favourite place to work?
Outdoors with the sun on my back, with a wall in front of me. Preferably near running water and a pub.
- Favourite music to listen to while working?
- Favourite contemporary artist on the scene today?
- Favourite snack to power your artistic process?
Always tea and biscuits.
- Favourite ever album cover?
Any of the Electro covers from the 80’s.
- Favourite exhibition of 2017 (big or small!)
Basquiat at the Barbican – for sure.
- Favourite animal?
- Favourite medium to work with?
- Favourite tipple of choice after a days work?
Beer, potentially the Guest Ale, served in a tankard.
- Favourite edition you have released/sold with Nelly Duff?
‘I Heart Toaster’
The Artist's Artwork
- The ToasterThere’s A Circus In Our Town£80.00
- The ToasterToaster Classics Gold No 2 (A/P)Sold Out
- The ToasterToaster Clasic Gold No 4 (A/P)£95.00
- The ToasterBird box (Orange, large)Sold Out
- The ToasterToaster & space3 CanvasSold Out
- Orange classic 6 (p/p)Sold Out
- The ToasterFaster, Higher, Toaster AP£100.00
- The ToasterOrange Classic 3 APSold Out
- The ToasterOrange Classic 3 P/P£95.00
- The ToasterOrange classics 7 (A/P)Sold Out
- The ToasterOrange classics 7 (P/P)Sold Out
- The ToasterToaster Classics No 4 (A/P)£95.00