Situated just a few minutes from the gallery, no one showcases the beauty of traditionally crafted Letterpress better than New North Press- Richard Ardagh, Graham Bignell & Beatrice Bless.
The components and techniques of print making at their Coronet Street studio have remained virtually unchanged for centuries; and it is this traditional craftsmanship, coupled with the poetry and rhyme of our beloved East End which combine to produce truly magical and timeless artworks.
New North Press's Process
New North Press's Artwork
- New North PressThe Gettyburg Address£90.00
- New North PressThe Mikado£175.00
- New North PressWilton’s Music HallFree!
- New North PressTinker Tailor Soldier Sailor£70.00
- New North PressLondon (Life Awake) 2016£120.00
- New North PressLondon Bells (Edition II)£120.00
- Richard Ardagh & G BignellIFFree!
- New North PressMay Day£90.00
- New North PressA23D Specimen Poster – Green£30.00
- New North PressI Think Of You In Colours That Don’t Exist£40.00
- New North PressLondon£175.00
- New North PressA23D Specimen Poster – Yellow£30.00
- New North PressA23D Specimen Poster – Fluorescent Pink£30.00
- New North PressOne For Sorrow£100.00
- Pure EvilWatch your thoughts£75.00
- New North PressThink Different£100.00
- New North PressPop, Goes The Weasel (Edition II)£75.00
- New North PressWatch Your Thoughts II£75.00
- New North PressExplore, Dream, Discover£75.00
- New North PressLost Dunwich£150.00
- New North PressLondon, Life Awake 1801£120.00
- New North PressPersistance£75.00
- New North PressThe ‘Ouses In Between£75.00
- New North PressA23D Specimen Poster – Orange£30.00
- New North PressOranges and Lemons£240.00