While their artwork might show us whats going on inside their heads, that leaves us wondering, whats going on inside their studio? In this feature, Team Nelly gets an exclusive insight into the minds, studios and snacking habits of our brilliant artists. This week, graphic genius Nick Smith let us know his top ten of all things weird and wonderful.
- Favourite place to work?
My Studio located on the west coast of Scotland.
- Favourite music to listen to while working?
Classical for sure.
- Favourite contemporary artist on the scene today?
- Favourite snack to power your artistic process?
- Favourite ever album cover?
Don’t have one
- Favourite exhibition of 2017 (big or small!)
Treasures from the Wreck of the Unbelievable – Damien Hirst
- Favourite animal?
Ralph, our Wire-haired Dachshund.
- Favourite medium to work with?
- Favourite tipple of choice after a days work?
Bruichladdich Single malt.
- Favourite edition you have released/sold with Nelly Duff
Girl with the Gold Earring!