Nick Walker is a leading light of British graffiti, employing a good deal of wry humour whilst treating iconic figures with the refreshing irreverence that makes the artist’s images so loved across the world.
Based in Bristol for over twenty years Walker, like many of his peers (most notably Banksy), made a conscious shift away from conventional graffiti to the specialised use of stencil, which Walker pioneered into a highly complex, signature art form.
Nick Walker's Artwork
- Nick WalkerGolden Nozle£795.00
- Nick Walkermorning after BristolSold Out
- Nick WalkerMug ChuckersSold Out
- Nick WalkerPlate Vandal AirwaysSold Out
- Nick WalkerPlate Les Enfants TerribleSold Out
- Nick WalkerPlate The Morning After Beverley HillsSold Out
- Nick WalkerPlate The Morning After New YorkSold Out
- Nick WalkerNick Walker Set of 4 PlatesSold Out
- Nick WalkerVandal v. Parliament FigureSold Out
- Nick WalkerPlate Mood BoardSold Out
- Nick WalkerManhattan Bridge – Blue£550.00
- Nick WalkerManhattan Bridge – Pink£1,950.00
- Nick WalkerHaunted Love£325.00