Sabrina Kaici is a French artist living in London. She is primerily recognised for her Pointillism style a reputation for exquisite detail.
Kaici originally studied Graphic Design & Sociology at university and found herself greatly inspired by the energy and creativity of London when she moved here 7 years ago, alongside the mixture of cultural references and objects to be found throughout the city.
Sabrina Kaici's Process
Kaici uses screen printing and foil blocking processes based on original handmade drawings, her work scales the micro to the macro, where a single dot represents both the largest planet in our solar system, to the tiniest dew drop on a butterfly’s wing. It’s painstaking work, but the joy of bringing dots alive and highlighting our connectivity to everything and everyone makes each piece a unique delight.
Sabrina Kaici's Artwork
- Sabrina KaiciCancer£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciVirgo£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciSagittarius£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciFull Moon Silver£40.00
- Sabrina KaiciLibra£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciScorpio£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciThe Unbearable Lightness of Being£40.00
- Sabrina KaiciLeo£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciAquarius£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciConstellations£65.00
- Sabrina KaiciTaurus£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciAries£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciStag – White£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciGemini£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciCopper Foil Half Moon£95.00
- Sabrina KaiciPisces£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciCapricorn£35.00
- Sabrina KaiciCopper Full Moon£40.00
- Sabrina KaiciStag – BlackFree!
- Sabrina KaiciHolographic Half Moon£95.00
- Sabrina KaiciGlow in the Dark Moon£38.00–£45.00
- Sabrina KaiciGold Foil Full Moon£65.00
- Sabrina KaiciThe State of My Heart£50.00
- Sabrina KaiciHalf Moon£50.00