Who is A.CE?
London based A.CE has been at the front line of the UK street art scene for the last two decades. Having gotten into street art and graffiti through the skate scene of the early 90s, A.CE naturally progressed from stencilling to paste-ups, which he is now renowned for. Inspired by the bold messages of Fairey, Kinsey and TLP, muddled with influences from fine artists such as Keith Haring and John Baldessari, A.CE quickly developed a signature style that has since gained international recognition. Having exhibited from New York to Tokyo, and worked with big names such as Stussy and Reebok, A.CE continues to maintain his reputation as one of the most well-established street artists working today.
- A.CE '1988 – Original Street Paste Up Yellow' Shine Bright Sold Out +
- A.CE '50s Face – Framed' Shine Bright £700.00 +
- A.CE 'Hitch – Original Street Paste Up' Well hello beautiful £600.00 +
- A.CE 'Tubehead – Original' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £1,000.00 +
- A.CE 'Tubehead – Framed' FLY TO THE MOON Sold Out +
- A.CE '1988 – Original Street Paste Up' Don't think, feel £600.00 +
- A.CE 'Rainflower – Hot Pink' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £180.00 +
- A.CE 'Rainflower' Love Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Hand Finished 3' Life Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Hand Finished 2' Flower Market Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Hand Finished 1' Breathe Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Sky & Pink a/p' DREAM OF THE STARS Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Sky & Pink' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Is The New Kate Moss' JOIN THE CIRCUS Sold Out +