Who is A.CE?
London based A.CE has been at the front line of the UK street art scene for the last two decades. Having gotten into street art and graffiti through the skate scene of the early 90s, A.CE naturally progressed from stencilling to paste-ups, which he is now renowned for. Inspired by the bold messages of Fairey, Kinsey and TLP, muddled with influences from fine artists such as Keith Haring and John Baldessari, A.CE quickly developed a signature style that has since gained international recognition. Having exhibited from New York to Tokyo, and worked with big names such as Stussy and Reebok, A.CE continues to maintain his reputation as one of the most well-established street artists working today.
- A.CE '1988 – Original Street Paste Up Yellow' Eye spy with my little eye £600.00 +
- A.CE '50s Face – Framed' East End £700.00 +
- A.CE 'Hitch – Original Street Paste Up' JOIN THE CIRCUS £600.00 +
- A.CE 'Tubehead – Original' Don't think, feel £1,000.00 +
- A.CE 'Tubehead – Framed' Have a Goosey Gander Sold Out +
- A.CE '1988 – Original Street Paste Up' Dare to be different £600.00 +
- A.CE 'Rainflower – Hot Pink' Dare to be different £180.00 +
- A.CE 'Rainflower' Live East Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Hand Finished 3' Let's have a Butchers Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Hand Finished 2' Shine Bright £150.00 +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Hand Finished 1' Flower Market Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Sky & Pink a/p' Make your wall happy Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Sky & Pink' Love Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Is The New Kate Moss' Bow Bells Sold Out +