Who is A.CE?
London based A.CE has been at the front line of the UK street art scene for the last two decades. Having gotten into street art and graffiti through the skate scene of the early 90s, A.CE naturally progressed from stencilling to paste-ups, which he is now renowned for. Inspired by the bold messages of Fairey, Kinsey and TLP, muddled with influences from fine artists such as Keith Haring and John Baldessari, A.CE quickly developed a signature style that has since gained international recognition. Having exhibited from New York to Tokyo, and worked with big names such as Stussy and Reebok, A.CE continues to maintain his reputation as one of the most well-established street artists working today.
- A.CE 'Rainflower' Dive in my son £180.00 +
- A.CE '1988 – Original Street Paste Up' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £600.00 +
- A.CE 'Tubehead – Framed' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £600.00 +
- A.CE 'Hitch – Original Street Paste Up' Shine Bright £600.00 +
- A.CE '50s Face – Framed' Flower Market £700.00 +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Hand Finished 2' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £150.00 +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Hand Finished 3' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £150.00 +
- A.CE 'Rainflower – Hot Pink' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £180.00 +