Who is A.CE?
London based A.CE has been at the front line of the UK street art scene for the last two decades. Having gotten into street art and graffiti through the skate scene of the early 90s, A.CE naturally progressed from stencilling to paste-ups, which he is now renowned for. Inspired by the bold messages of Fairey, Kinsey and TLP, muddled with influences from fine artists such as Keith Haring and John Baldessari, A.CE quickly developed a signature style that has since gained international recognition. Having exhibited from New York to Tokyo, and worked with big names such as Stussy and Reebok, A.CE continues to maintain his reputation as one of the most well-established street artists working today.
- A.CE '1988 – Original Street Paste Up Yellow' Bow Bells Sold Out +
- A.CE '50s Face – Framed' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £700.00 +
- A.CE 'Hitch – Original Street Paste Up' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £600.00 +
- A.CE 'Tubehead – Original' Columbia Road £1,000.00 +
- A.CE 'Tubehead – Framed' Make your wall happy Sold Out +
- A.CE '1988 – Original Street Paste Up' Let's have a Butchers £600.00 +
- A.CE 'Rainflower – Hot Pink' JOIN THE CIRCUS £180.00 +
- A.CE 'Rainflower' If Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Hand Finished 3' GO ON AN ADVENTURE Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Hand Finished 2' Dive in my son £150.00 +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Hand Finished 1' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Sky & Pink a/p' Live East Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Bunny Roma – Sky & Pink' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE Sold Out +
- A.CE 'A.CE Is The New Kate Moss' Flower Market Sold Out +