Who is Brooklyn Whelan?
One of Australia’s leading contemporary artists, meteorological maestro Brooklyn Whelan has taken the UK by storm.
Working primarily with acrylics on canvas, whilst sourcing his inspiration from the stormy skies and weather patterns, Whelan utilises his experience and influences of graffiti art and Futurism with amazing results.
Having already released one screen printed edition earlier this year (‘Skyrunners at Dusk’) with a huge response, brand new edition ‘Fantastic Fades’ is hitting the walls this September – featuring state of the art screen print technology and immaculate fading, as well as multiple colourways, this edition is unlike anything we have released before.
Every edition we have released with Whelan has experienced huge success internationally, his delicate and sensitively portrayed clouds translate so well to both screenprint and giclee that there seems to be no stopping this Australian print powerhouse.
Brooklyn Whelan's Artwork
- Brooklyn Whelan 'Fantastic Fades – Phase 01' DREAM OF THE STARS £245.00 +
- Brooklyn Whelan 'Fantastic Fades – Phase 09' Make your wall happy £395.00 +
- Brooklyn Whelan 'Fantastic Fades – Phase 06' Breathe £395.00 +
- Brooklyn Whelan 'Skyrunners At Dusk' Columbia Road £395.00 +
- Brooklyn Whelan 'Skyrunners At Dusk – Gold Leaf Zaps' Breathe £495.00 +
- Brooklyn Whelan 'Strikes over London' DREAM OF THE STARS £295.00 +