Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Shutter Font Numbers Black MN' Breathe £1,750.00 +
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' Let's have a Butchers £495.00 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £395.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Shot' East End £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Andy' Columbia Road £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Scum' Bow Bells £495.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey (a/p)' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £1,595.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges (a/p)' Eye spy with my little eye £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink PP' DREAM OF THE STARS £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink Letters' Dive in my son £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey' The breath of life £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey (a/p)' FLY TO THE MOON £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue PP' Well hello beautiful £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges Main Edition (p/p)' Eye spy with my little eye £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey' Have a Goosey Gander £895.00 +
- Eine 'Change B&W Unvarnished' FLY TO THE MOON £695.00 +