Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Shutter Font Numbers Black MN' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £1,750.00 +
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' Flower Market £795.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Shot' Flower Market £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Andy' Dive in my son £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Scum' Columbia Road £495.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink PP' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink Letters' Live East £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey (a/p)' Well hello beautiful £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue PP' Love £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges Main Edition (p/p)' Columbia Road £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey' The breath of life £895.00 +
- Eine 'Change B&W Unvarnished a/p' Love £695.00 +