Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Shutter Font Numbers Black MN' DREAM OF THE STARS £1,750.00 +
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' Life £495.00 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Shot' If £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Andy' Follow Your Dreams £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Scum' Let's have a Butchers £495.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey (a/p)' Flower Market £1,595.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink PP' Live East £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink Letters' East End £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey' Follow Your Dreams £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey (a/p)' Flower Market £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue PP' Life £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges Main Edition (p/p)' FLY TO THE MOON £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey' Love £895.00 +
- Eine 'Change B&W Unvarnished' If £695.00 +