Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Shutter Font Numbers Black MN' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £1,750.00 +
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' Columbia Road £495.00 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' Follow Your Dreams £395.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Shot' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Andy' Shine Bright £495.00 +
- Eine 'Tasty P Chicken (a/p)' Follow Your Dreams £350.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Scum' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £495.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey (a/p)' Breathe £1,595.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges (a/p)' Flower Market £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink PP' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink Letters' Make your wall happy £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey' JOIN THE CIRCUS £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey (a/p)' DREAM OF THE STARS £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue PP' Well hello beautiful £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges Main Edition (p/p)' Love £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey' East End £895.00 +
- Eine 'Change B&W Unvarnished' Love £695.00 +