Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Shutter Font Numbers Black MN' The breath of life £1,750.00 +
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' JOIN THE CIRCUS £495.00 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' Have a Goosey Gander +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Shot' Dive in my son £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Andy' Let's have a Butchers £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Scum' East End £495.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey (a/p)' Flower Market £1,595.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges (a/p)' Follow Your Dreams £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink PP' You Are Here £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink Letters' DREAM OF THE STARS £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey' If £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey (a/p)' If £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue PP' JOIN THE CIRCUS £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges Main Edition (p/p)' The breath of life £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey' Don't think, feel £895.00 +
- Eine 'Change B&W Unvarnished' Live East £695.00 +