Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Shutter Font Numbers Black MN' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £1,750.00 +
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' Live East £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Shot' Shine Bright £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Andy' DREAM OF THE STARS £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Scum' Let's have a Butchers £495.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink PP' East End £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink Letters' Follow Your Dreams £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey' Don't think, feel £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey (a/p)' Shine Bright £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue PP' Follow Your Dreams £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges Main Edition (p/p)' FLY TO THE MOON £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey' The breath of life £895.00 +
- Eine 'Change B&W Unvarnished a/p' FLY TO THE MOON £695.00 +