Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Shutter Font Numbers Black MN' Don't think, feel £1,750.00 +
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' Bow Bells £495.00 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' Flower Market £395.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Shot' TAME A WILD ANIMAL £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Andy' Make your wall happy £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Scum' Flower Market £495.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey (a/p)' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £1,595.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges (a/p)' Dive in my son £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink PP' Have a Goosey Gander £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink Letters' East End £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey' SAIL THE HIGH SEAS £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue PP' You Are Here £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey (a/p)' Dare to be different £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges Main Edition (p/p)' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey' Live East £895.00 +
- Eine 'Change B&W Unvarnished' Bow Bells £695.00 +