Who is Eine?
Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world today and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffitti letterforms. In 2010 his artwork was gifted to President Obama by the UK Prime Minister, and his unique pieces can be seen across London. Indeed, a particular area of the East End has been named ‘Alphabet City’ after his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’.
Eine (also known as Ben Eine)’s work is currently held in the permanent collections of the V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide.
- Eine 'Shutter Font Numbers Black MN' Let's have a Butchers £1,750.00 +
- Eine 'Tenderloin AZ – Blue Black Fade' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £495.00 +
- Eine 'Scare Bear – Purple' Life £395.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Shot' Have a Goosey Gander £495.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Andy' JOIN THE CIRCUS £495.00 +
- Eine 'Tasty P Chicken (a/p)' Breathe £350.00 +
- Eine 'Andy Warhol – Scum' DREAM OF THE STARS £495.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges (a/p)' Follow Your Dreams £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink PP' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Pink Letters' You Are Here £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – grey' Breathe £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue (a/p)' Columbia Road £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Blue PP' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £1,295.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey (a/p)' Flower Market £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges Main Edition (p/p)' CLIMB A MOUNTAIN £995.00 +
- Eine 'Oranges – Red + Faded grey' Shine Bright £895.00 +
- Eine 'Change B&W Unvarnished' Have a Goosey Gander £695.00 +