Who is The Toaster?
The Toasters initially appeared in 1999, adding their iconic emblem to Royal Mail Special Delivery stickers which were pasted across the city. Indeed, these striking stickers were lovingly placed on anything that wasn’t a parcel, and so began the classic Toaster project.
Masters of appropriation, the Toaster collective have have subverting the image of Britain’s treasured breakfast appliance, abstracted on a multitude of street surfaces, murals, banners across the globe.. if you’re lucky, a street near you.
The Toaster's Artwork
- The Toaster 'Toaster Classics – White BG/ Black Key/ Orange Fill – 3 Colour Crosses on Copper' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'Toaster Classics No 4 (A/P)' Love £95.00 +
- The Toaster 'Orange classics 7 (P/P)' Live East Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'Orange classics 7 (A/P)' Eye spy with my little eye Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'Orange Classic 3 AP' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- 'Orange classic 6 (p/p)' Let's have a Butchers Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'Toaster & space3 Canvas' Don't think, feel Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'Bird box (Orange, large)' FLY TO THE MOON Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'Toaster Clasic Gold No 4 (A/P)' Breathe £95.00 +
- The Toaster 'Toaster Classics Gold No 2 (A/P)' Bow Bells Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'There’s A Circus In Our Town' JOIN THE CIRCUS £80.00 +