Who is The Toaster?
The Toasters initially appeared in 1999, adding their iconic emblem to Royal Mail Special Delivery stickers which were pasted across the city. Indeed, these striking stickers were lovingly placed on anything that wasn’t a parcel, and so began the classic Toaster project.
Masters of appropriation, the Toaster collective have have subverting the image of Britain’s treasured breakfast appliance, abstracted on a multitude of street surfaces, murals, banners across the globe.. if you’re lucky, a street near you.
The Toaster's Artwork
- The Toaster 'Toaster Classics No 4 (A/P)' Let's have a Butchers £95.00 +
- The Toaster 'Orange classics 7 (P/P)' You Are Here Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'Orange classics 7 (A/P)' TAME A WILD ANIMAL Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'Orange Classic 3 AP' If Sold Out +
- 'Orange classic 6 (p/p)' Have a Goosey Gander Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'Toaster & space3 Canvas' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'Bird box (Orange, large)' Live East Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'Toaster Clasic Gold No 4 (A/P)' Make your wall happy £95.00 +
- The Toaster 'Toaster Classics Gold No 2 (A/P)' The breath of life Sold Out +
- The Toaster 'There’s A Circus In Our Town' Eye spy with my little eye £80.00 +