Who is The Toaster?
The Toasters initially appeared in 1999, adding their iconic emblem to Royal Mail Special Delivery stickers which were pasted across the city. Indeed, these striking stickers were lovingly placed on anything that wasn’t a parcel, and so began the classic Toaster project.
Masters of appropriation, the Toaster collective have have subverting the image of Britain’s treasured breakfast appliance, abstracted on a multitude of street surfaces, murals, banners across the globe.. if you’re lucky, a street near you.
The Toaster's Artwork
- The Toaster 'Orange classics 7 (P/P)' DREAM OF THE STARS £95.00 +
- The Toaster 'Toaster Classics No 4 (A/P)' Follow Your Dreams £95.00 +
- The Toaster 'Toaster Clasic Gold No 4 (A/P)' Love £95.00 +
- The Toaster 'There’s A Circus In Our Town' Life £80.00 +
- The Toaster 'Toaster Classics Gold No 2 (A/P)' Follow Your Dreams £95.00 +