Banksy is one Britain’s most important contemporary artists and was recently credited with being the fastest appreciating artist of all time. Nelly Duff was lucky enough to attend Banksy’s first London Show, Santa’s Ghetto 2002 at the old Dragon Bar, Shoreditch.
It was clear from the very start that something groundbreaking was happening and everyone was instantly drawn to the artworks which so directly confronted global issues, whilst retaining an incisive and accessible sense of irony and humour. Banksy grew to be central to the then burgeoning Street Art movement and his work took the place of bands such as the Sex Pistols and The Jam for a generation growing up amid Hip-Hop and rave culture, forming a newly manifested collective conscience. Indeed, Banksy’s place has been secured as a supremely influential player in Art History,
Nelly Duff now deals in secondary market Banksy artworks, with a constantly shifting stock of pieces. Please contact the gallery for more details.
- BanksyHave a nice Day£4,500.00
- BanksyChoose your Weapon£10,500.00
- Banksy – Wall & Piece£25.00
- BanksyPulp Fiction£5,995.00
- Banksy – In New York£25.00
- BanksyGirl with Balloon£65,000.00
- BanksyWelcome to Hell£5,500.00
- BanksyLenin On Skates£105,000.00
- BanksyHave A Nice Day£6,250.00