One of Australia’s leading contemporary artists, meteorological maestro Brooklyn Whelan has taken the UK by storm. Every edition we have released with Whelan has experienced huge success internationally, his delicate and sensitively portrayed clouds translate so well to both screenprint and giclee that there seems to be no stopping this Australian print powerhouse. Sourcing his inspiration from the stormy skies, Whelan combines this with his experience and influences of graffiti art and Futurism with amazing results.
Brooklyn Whelan's Process
Having already released one screen printed edition earlier this year (‘Skyrunners at Dusk’) with a huge response, brand new edition ‘Fantastic Fades’ is hitting the walls this September – featuring state of the art screen print technology and immaculate fading, as well as multiple colourways, this edition is unlike anything we have released before.
The Artist's Artwork
- Brooklyn WhelanHeavy Roller A/PSold Out
- Brooklyn WhelanStrikes over London£295.00
- Brooklyn WhelanSmall Front 02Sold Out
- Brooklyn WhelanWhere There’s SmokeSold Out
- Brooklyn WhelanSkyrunners At Dusk£395.00
- Brooklyn WhelanSkyrunners At Dusk – Gold Leaf Zaps£495.00
- Brooklyn WhelanFantastic Fades – Phase 01£245.00
- Brooklyn WhelanFantastic Fades – Phase 04Sold Out
- Brooklyn WhelanFantastic Fades – Phase 06£395.00
- Brooklyn WhelanFantastic Fades – Phase 09£395.00