Following the huge success of ‘Heavy Roller’ and ‘Strikes Over London’, we can exclusively reveal that we have decided to collaborate once more with the meteorological maestro Brooklyn Whelan. One of Australia’s leading contemporary artists, Brooklyn sources inspiration from the stormy skies, and combines it with his experience and influences of graffiti art and Futurism.
Brooklyn Whelan's Process
Fans will pleased to know that this new edition currently in production will feature his dreamy, daringly coloured and powerful clouds, and will be released in a (as yet undisclosed) variety of colours. With the release date coming next month, it is the calm before the storm here at Nelly Duff, so keep eyes open for glimpses of richly coloured clouds and exclusive sneak peeks.
The Artist's Artwork
- Brooklyn WhelanWhere There’s Smoke£1,495.00
- Brooklyn WhelanHeavy Roller A/P£395.00
- Brooklyn WhelanStrikes over London£295.00
- Brooklyn WhelanSkyrunners At Dusk – Dark Skies Gold Leaf Zaps£445.00
- Brooklyn WhelanSmall Front 02£545.00
- Brooklyn WhelanSkyrunners At Dusk£395.00
- Brooklyn WhelanSkyrunners At Dusk – Gold Leaf Clouds£495.00
- Brooklyn WhelanSkyrunners At Dusk – Gold Leaf Zaps£495.00
- Brooklyn WhelanSkyrunners At Dusk – White Gold Zaps£495.00