Nelly Duff is truly excited to introduce you to the work of amazing street wordsmith. When Mobstr started to paint his strikingly simple, clever and thought provoking statements across East London from approximately 5 years ago, we were blown away by the stark evaluative nature of each piece.
It’s rare that an artist comes along who really stands out. Found emblazoned across most surfaces the city provides, his pieces are often playfully mocking yet carry with them a mature voice. Transparent, blunt and potent: this is the ethos of Mobstr.
Mobstr, ‘How Rude’'s Process
Nelly is proud to announce this screen print release “How Rude.” by the the highly regarded Mobstr, an edition of just 50 artworks exclusive to the gallery. The typographic statement is realised in stark white letters against shimmering black diamond dust. Humorously challenging, it makes it difficult to turn your head away. Welcome Mobstr.
The Artist's Artwork
- Mobstr How Rude
- Mobstr The Curious Frontier of Red £150.00
- Mobstr The Curious Frontier of Red P/P Sold Out
- Mobstr Game Over £82.00
- Mobstr Watch Yourself Sold Out
- Mobstr How Rude (Magenta) Sold Out
- Mobstr How Rude (Yellow) Sold Out
- Mobstr Cliché Sellout – Red £180.00
- Mobstr Cliché Sellout – Turquoise £180.00
- Mobstr Shit Happens 2 £100.00
- Mobstr Shit Happens Sold Out
- Mobstr How Rude – Etched Mirror £135.00
- Mobstr Something Like That – Inverse Sold Out
- Mobstr How Rude – Etched Mirror A/P Sold Out
- Mobstr Whatever. £50.00