Who is Dave White?
Dave White is a contemporary British artist whose work celebrates popular culture by interpreting emotive issues in a beautifully stylistic yet striking manner. He engages with his subjects through a textured visual language, whilst exploring the complex theme of endangered species.
White has enjoyed a growing success since the 90’s, having been selected for the Northern Graduates exhibition at the Royal College of Art in 1994, where he first exhibted animal portraiture. This was followed by an exhibition at Sotheby’s London to celebrate the Blue Cross centenary and continued with international art fairs.
In 2002, Dave pioneered the ‘Sneaker Art’ movement through his masterful execution of pop art inspired sneaker portraits, which has lead to fruitful and long-term collaborations with Nike and Jordan.
Dave White exhibits internationally throughout the USA, Europe and Asia.
Dave White's Artwork
- Dave White 'Baby Gorilla' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £700.00 +
- Dave White 'Baby Gorilla XL' If £1,200.00 +
- Dave White 'Piranha – Diamond Dust' DREAM OF THE STARS £1,200.00 +
- Dave White 'Fox II – Diamond Dust' Follow Your Dreams £1,800.00 +
- Dave White 'Fox II – Standard' Follow Your Dreams £700.00 +
- Dave White 'Chimp I XL' Make your wall happy £1,200.00 +
- Dave White 'Chimp I Standard' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £700.00 +
- Dave White 'Chimp III XL' Flower Market £1,200.00 +
- Dave White 'Chimp III Standard' Have a Goosey Gander £700.00 +
- Dave White 'Sea Turtle Diamond Dust Edition' Shine Bright Sold Out +
- Dave White 'Apex I (2017)' Bow Bells £700.00 +
- Dave White 'Apex (2017) Diamond Dust Edition' FLY TO THE MOON £1,600.00 +
- Dave White 'Parrot II' Well hello beautiful £1,500.00 +
- Dave White 'Sun Bird' East End £1,500.00 +
- Dave White 'Tiger – Gold Leaf' Dive in my son £2,500.00 +
- Dave White 'Tiger – Diamond Dust' Breathe £1,500.00 +
- Dave White 'Apex Deck Triptych' Life Sold Out +
- Dave White 'Clown Fish Movement – Hand Finished' Breathe £1,700.00 +
- Dave White 'Clown Fish Movement – Standard' Love £700.00 +
- Dave White 'Chameleon' Let's have a Butchers £1,200.00 +