Who is Jo Peel?
Jo Peel draws something special from the most familiar of city scenery. The artist’s beautifully detailed artworks showcase her inspiringly off-centre style of illustration, urging all who view them to take a step back and consider their surrounding environment. With a series of high profile group shows under her belt, Peel’s work is fast becoming a much-favored feature of the contemporary Urban Art scene. The artist is also a member of internationally recognized ‘Scrawl Collective’, and has worked alongside other renowned creatives such as fellow Nelly Duff artist Will Barras.
Jo Peel's Artwork
- Jo Peel 'The Fat Cat' Live East £355.00 +
- Jo Peel 'Pittsburgh House, Pittsburgh' Live East £65.00 +
- Jo Peel 'Club Garden Road' Breathe £65.00 +
- Jo Peel 'De Lucas, Pittsburgh' If £85.00 +
- Jo Peel 'Kraynicks, Pittsburgh' Life £75.00 +
- Jo Peel 'Granellis, Sheffield' EXPLORE THE DEEPEST JUNGLE £85.00 +
- Jo Peel 'Signals, Sheffield' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £45.00 +
- Jo Peel 'Signals, Pittsburgh' Love £45.00 +
- Jo Peel 'Hot Franks' FLY TO THE MOON £85.00 +
- Jo Peel 'Meat Market' GO ON AN ADVENTURE £495.00 +
- Jo Peel 'Henderson’s Relish, Sheffield' Shine Bright £75.00 +
- Jo Peel 'Columbia rd – White' Eye spy with my little eye £125.00 +
- Jo Peel 'Columbia rd – Brown' Eye spy with my little eye £85.00 +