Andrew J Millar ‘The Things That Fall Away’
Releasing this Saturday is Andrew J Millar’s highly limited new screen printed edition ‘The Things That Fall Away’.
Millar, a young British artist rapidly rising through the ranks of the UK art scene, creates original works by a combination of digital photomanipulation combined with traditional and painstaking gold-leaf hand work. Chemically altering polaroids and gilding delicately with gold leaf, Millar usually works on a small scale with individual pieces. However, in 2018 Millar has graced us with this full-size edition of 40 screenprints, showcasing all the detail and delicate design of his polaroids with the impact of a large edition (56 x 76 cm to be exact)
Fall into Millar’s mystical and at once mesmerising world through this dark and simultaneously engrossing edition. Releasing this Saturday, 20th January at 11 am online and in store.
- Andrew J Millar Until Tomorrow Comes Bow Bells
- Andrew J Millar Where Shadow Chases Light Flower Market £650.00
- Andrew J Millar Under Daylights Wing Shine Bright £650.00
- Andrew J Millar In You I’m Lost JOIN THE CIRCUS Sold Out
- Andrew J Millar Fulfilled – Screenprint The breath of life Sold Out
- Andrew J Millar Under Daylights Wing – Original Shine Bright Sold Out
- Andrew J Millar The Light Grows Columbia Road £120.00
- Andrew J Millar Lucid Dreaming Screenprint Eye spy with my little eye £300.00
- Andrew J Millar Fractured Gold Leaf Screenprint Dare to be different Sold Out
- Andrew J Millar Hidden Shadows 24ct Gold Leaf Breathe £120.00
- Andrew J Millar Twist The Light 24ct Gold Leaf Make your wall happy £120.00